The Iranian Financial Association is a scientific institution that, by using the power and capabilities of professors, students, graduates and professional institutions, focuses on the scientific promotion and qualitative development of experts, improving educational and research matters and promoting various fields of financial knowledge. and intends to become the scientific pole of the country and region in this field of knowledge.
Statement of values
A) Objectives of the five-year plan
The goals of this program, which has been taken into consideration in order to realize the values and missions of the association, are:
1. Attracting participation and material and spiritual support of governmental institutions and organizations
2. Attracting and communicating between financial experts inside and outside the country
3. Entrepreneurship based on the development of knowledge-based centers and support for applied researches needed by the country
4. Promotion of research ethics among members of the association
5. Strengthening cooperation between aligned associations and creating healthy scientific competition
6. Encouraging graduates of fields related to financial knowledge to become members of the association and maintain their connection with the academic and academic environment after graduation.
7. Playing an effective role in the integration and development of activities related to the financial field
8. Compilation of professional and specialized standards
Scientific management and revitalization of the role of scientific authority
Development of national interactions
Development of international relations